Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

As part of today's Globaloria training, we are to submit a "rich" post about our favorite Beatle. For more years than I care to admit, I have loved Paul, the "choir boy" Beatle. However, recently I was forced to reconsider my devotion after hearing about Paul's comment on how former President Bush didn't know what a library was...how unjustified and what a rude statement to be made a the White House! He should have kept his day job and left his political commentary at home!

Check it out for yourself


So, in pursuit of a new favorite Beatle, I must consider George Harrison...so many wonderful songs from this talented artist! Check out these videos of his live performances of 'My Sweet Lord" and "Here Comes the Sun"

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post, I appreciate your posting videos to bring back some very nice memories. I always liked Paul's "Yesterday". Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you've taken a strong perspective! George needs more favorites in his camp anyway... :)

    ReplyDelete