It's a G-(Globaloria) Life serves to convey the ways that student's work fundamentally change as a reflection of the new strategies that we are implementing as a Globaloria Team.
Friday, September 24, 2010
We've come a long way...
I just had to take a moment to give praise to all my Globaloria students...you guys are AWESOME!! I am so proud of how far you have come with your skills and what you have produced. The past few days of watching you present your work on our new data projector (YEAH!) have been so enjoyable. Thanks for all your hard work and remember...good things come to those who wait...just maybe we will get those new laptops so that we can begin working on our games with Flash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad to hear things are looking up in Chapmansville! When will you find out about your new laptops?
ReplyDelete~ Mrs. Halsey