It's a G-(Globaloria) Life serves to convey the ways that student's work fundamentally change as a reflection of the new strategies that we are implementing as a Globaloria Team.
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Newer computers=more efficient work in class!
What a difference the right equipment makes in trying to get the job done! How I wish that our Globaloria students could have had access to the newer computers all year. Who knows we may have been ahead of the rest of the teams throughout the state/nation with computers that actually worked! At any rate, we are so happy to have them and the kids are burnin' them up with the amount of stuff they are now producing. I am so proud of these kids. I'm thinking about having them download the free trial version of Flash to use on their home computers. This may help them to get caught up and at least have a chance to finish and submit their work in the game competition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you've gotten some new equipment! It sure makes a difference when technology cooperates.
ReplyDelete