It's a G-(Globaloria) Life serves to convey the ways that student's work fundamentally change as a reflection of the new strategies that we are implementing as a Globaloria Team.
Monday, April 18, 2011
I can't believe it's almost over...
As I was updating my course schedule for the week, I was simply amazed at how little time we have left to finish our work in Globaloria. I can certainly see the why in having a timeline like the course schedule to keep us on track. Hopefully, next year will be more productive since our computers and Flash will not be the negative issue/obstacle that we have to overcome in order to get the job done! At any rate, our class will continue to work, even though many of the students realize that the possibility exists that they will not get their games completed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment